Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read the 17th page of my book - The Black And The White

2 posters

Go down

Read the 17th page of my book - The Black And The White Empty Read the 17th page of my book - The Black And The White

Post by Admin Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:31 am

It was a small place. I chose the third table and sat on one of the two chairs to read the only newspaper available daily in the restaurant. I mean when you ain't in your room and when you ain't high then you are supposed to be active and sophisticated enough to deal with all the affairs of the world alike,..........alike
,I don't know.............like all the others around me i mean: happy, moveable and busy people.I was so
unnoticed that I went back in my own thoughts and forgot all in a moment or two. I put 'The Delhi Times, back on the table. There weren't any news either ; just some half naked morons, some rich and some famous monsters.
I can't contact to the present-
I have no sense of time,
I am not attached to the world
Because this thing is absent.
And I am losing myself to this doubt-
This black colour which I say is Black
Is it black for you too?
Or you can see it as something else,
Nothing can confirm me this
I ain't you, you ain't me.
We feel differently
We don't feel the same
And this is the difference-
My different difference
So I know
I ain't you
Both of you.
There was always a match box at the counter, it was all accounted like only one newspaper daily in the restaurant I mean. I ordered a tea and looked for the match box. These two were standing there, talking and all. And this guy the spookish one ; who looked a bit like John Lennon in Abbey Road, uttered aloud even when I was just a hand or a leg away, as a matter of fact.
"Hey, Ronie", and he said, "it looks like you were in some rock concert last night". I was about to light the cigarette.
"Hey, Sameer," I replied with demeanour, "well, no. I just woke up early. ( The funny thing was, I was still wearing my black converse shoes from the day before yesterday).A little pause ( the other boy was reading some sports magazine and I light the cigarette which I was holding in my left hand). I knew Sameer don't smoke so I didn't offer it to him.
I said ," You know any............................", he didn't stop me or interruptted but he just asked this before me,"Ronie, you know if any good bands are performing tonight in Delhi"?
I was like; what's he upto?
"You know my girlfriend, Shalini", he asked?
"Yes", I replied.
"I want to take her to some rock concert tonight," he said, "she like hard rock and all".
"But neither of you drink alcohol or even smoke", I puked, " how are you going to have
fun", which was not only piteous for them but equally disgraceful and narrow-minded to say by me at the same time as well.To correct myself to some extent, I said " why don't you take her to the zoo,instead."
(This time the other guy also looked at me peskily). Well I don't know why I said it. I didn't even know the girl well enough but maybe I still liked her or maybe I thought' going to a zoo was cool with her.
I was about to say, or you can go to some amusement park, but...........

Q: Can you tell me in the line so I know I ain't you both of you , what exactly to 'both'
is referred to?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.pokingeye.com

Back to top Go down

Read the 17th page of my book - The Black And The White Empty Re: Read the 17th page of my book - The Black And The White

Post by DukeAlastor Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 am

I have three questions for you:

1) Why the abstract punctuation? Is it (or do you plan on it being) a recurring theme; what idea s it meant to get across?
2) I noticed your likeness to use slang dialogue. Does it simply fit in with the character(s) or are you trying to reflect the dialect of a specific region.
3) Is this a personal account of your own life (just out of curiosity)?

Other things I noticed:

In the line where you say ""Hey, Sameer," I replied with demeanour," you should describe the said demeanor; otherwise the word becomes useless in the sentence.

DukeAlastor
Memberz
Memberz

http://dawnhunter.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Read the 17th page of my book - The Black And The White Empty Re: Read the 17th page of my book - The Black And The White

Post by Admin Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:07 am

DukeAlastor wrote:I have three questions for you:

1) Why the abstract punctuation? Is it (or do you plan on it being) a recurring theme; what idea s it meant to get across?
2) I noticed your likeness to use slang dialogue. Does it simply fit in with the character(s) or are you trying to reflect the dialect of a specific region.
3) Is this a personal account of your own life (just out of curiosity)?

Other things I noticed:

In the line where you say ""Hey, Sameer," I replied with demeanour," you should describe the said demeanor; otherwise the word becomes useless in the sentence.

Sorry duke, I have no interest in what i write or have written, these days.
Will come back to it soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.pokingeye.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down