Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difference Between Offshore and Onshore Hosting

3 posters

Go down

Difference Between Offshore and Onshore Hosting Empty Difference Between Offshore and Onshore Hosting

Post by monochromatic Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Difference Between Offshore and Onshore Hosting

OFFSHORE HOSTING

• In today's world everything is calcuated from US perspective and so does hosting - any server located outside US is offshore.
  • Servers outside your location and country are also called offshore hosting servers.
  • These offshore servers needn't abide by the US laws - terms apply.
  • Offshore hosting are required when most of your visitors to your site- let's say come from Japan and your server is located in Africa, so you need a server located near Japan so your site load fast to the visitors from Japan.
  • They are also completely Anomymous Offshore Servers where contents like Torrent, Warez and etc and be hosted.
    But you must always read the Terms of the hosting Provider.
  • Russian, Hongkong, Malayasian and some European countries offshore servers are considered best when it comes to choose a wide variety of content that can be hosted on these servers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ONSHORE HOSTING

• Any server abiding the laws of your own country.
  • Only Legal content - Content as per the regulations of the general laws.
  • All hosting providers are onshore hosting providers, unless you ask them for an offshore server.

SOURCE
monochromatic
monochromatic
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

Difference Between Offshore and Onshore Hosting Empty Re: Difference Between Offshore and Onshore Hosting

Post by mamarutza Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 pm

I use a russian server for two of my sites , and I'm satisfied with it.
Since I'm from Romania and the targeted users of my sites are from the same country it's fast enough for my users and also it's convenient for me .
I administrate several websites all in offshore hosting services , and I recommend to european users the Russian hosting services if the targeted users are from eastern or central Europe (for some western countries it can be a little slow , but that's not general for all countries ).
And another thing ... some of the US hosting services use Russia located servers for some hosting plans .
mamarutza
mamarutza
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Difference Between Offshore and Onshore Hosting Empty Re: Difference Between Offshore and Onshore Hosting

Post by burst Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:56 am

I am bumping each thread with admin's permission

Admin : This forum is also available at https://rizb.forumotion.net which has an alexa rank of 5644 so please whenever you make an important thread and want more people on the net to find it, please login at rizb.forumotion.net and post the thread instead of www.ronieizbad.net your thread posted at https://rizb.forumotion.net will get more visitors from search engines.

Thank you

burst
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

http://www.nlpy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down