Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make money with CPAlead

4 posters

Go down

How to make money with CPAlead Empty How to make money with CPAlead

Post by burst Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:09 am

How to make money with CPAlead Cpaleadlogo
I’ve been working with affiliate marketing for over four years now, and have just discovered the innovation of CPA marketing. CPA stands for “Cost per Action” or “Pay per Performance”. This is great for advertisers as well as publishers like ourselves because it guarantees the advertisers successful conversions and publishers a way to get incentivized for their content.
I have been monetizing one of my websites with CPAlead.com for the past few months, and have earned hundreds of dollars per month for my first 4months. However, I have discovered the potential of incentivized CPA marketing and made up to $9,600 in as little as a few days! After being a member of CPAlead for so many months now, I have chatted with many other publishers from CPAlead and they also make several thousands of dollars per day! I knew that the possibilities of generating income online were endless, but the statistics of income from CPAlead is extreme! Below are some of the many reasons why I use and recommend CPAlead for incentive based marketing.
Now there are many reasons to why CPAlead is the leader in CPA solutions for publishers. Below are some reasons why I personally find CPAlead to be the best.

1. One of the reasons is because CPAlead is not just a CPA advertising company, but an INCENTIVE CPA advertising company. Normally, advertisers do not allow incentive based traffic because the visitors just complete their offers or ‘convert’ because they are receiving a reward for completing it. However, with CPAlead , the network encourages incentive based traffic, meaning you can reward your users with content, benefits, and even real prizes! Any other CPA company would not allow you to offer
    incentives and you would basically be using them as just related banner
    or link ads on your web pages.
  2. Offer conversions are instantaneous! This feature is one that sets CPAlead aside from the rest. The fact that the business for publishers are incentive based, it is of high demand for instantaneous responses to let the website, admin,or visitor know as soon an offer has been completed. Other competition in the business do not report the conversions of it’s visitors until a few hours after the end of the day.
  3. Content-Lock Gateway, Feeds, PostBack and Ease of integration. As CPAlead is an incentive based company, they strive to work hard to giving the publishers the necessary tools to make the most out of the offers. CPAlead offers a user-friendly control panel for a publisher to develop a ‘widget’, which
    would lock down the pages on their websites to their visitors until they complete an offer. All that is needed to implement this ‘widget’ to your website is a line of code provided from CPAlead. An example page would be found here. CPAlead also offers many other integration methods without the use of widgets, for implementing onto your website. These features such as instant feeds of offer listings in RSS or CSV format, providing information (offer name, offer id,offer description, country, payrate, paytype(freesurvey,trial,purchase), conversion rate, ) on each offer. CPAlead also offers POSTback for all your offers, so each offer completed could have it’s data sent to your server URL. CPAlead admins
    have also provided many example codes which allows many novice users to make use of integrating POSTback code like a professional.
  4. Simple registration and easy approval! Unlike other affiliate companies, affiliate managers would have to call you in person to confirm the information on your website and how you intend to monetize it for CPA
    based marketing. However, with CPAlead, they just require your personal information to know where to send the checks to. They do not call you to get more information on what you are using them for but instead just approve you within 12 hours! With CPAlead there is no fear in wasting your time to get rejected for applying to the company as a publisher.
  5. Availability and prices of offers. As CPAlead is one of the top incentive affiliate companies in the industry, advertisers come to CPAlead with the most and highest paying offers and campaigns on the
    internet. CPAlead also works with hundreds of international (Non-US) Publishers, and strives to find the best offers for international users.
    As many websites have visitors from other countries, CPAlead finds it a priority to get offers available for other countries to be able to access their client’s (publishers) content. As CPAlead works so hard to
    find it’s publishers the highest paying offers, there have been many surveys available paying $7-9 per completion which does not require any cell phone number or credit card! Imagine if ten thousand users were to visit a page to watch your youtube video, and had to complete a free 3-minute survey to watch it. You’d be making $70-90 for only 10 thousand users while it costs them nothing!
  6. CPAlead does not scrub earnings! Scrubbing is basically retracting earnings from publishers because advertisers claim that the offers that were marked as completed are in fact fraudulent, and will not pay for them. Any CPA company would side with the advertisers and reverse the earnings from a publisher in a 30-day window if offers completed look fraudulent.
  7. User Friendly Control Panel: I have worked with many other affiliate companies, such as GoogleAdsense, Clicksor, ClickBank, Commision Junction, InstantProfitz and more. CPAlead in my opinion has the most
    user-friendly admin panel with only all of the features you would need in a control panel, with customizable color themes, instant sounds as soon as an offer completes, and AJAX powered chatbox and statistics you would need.
  8. Availability of support! The affiliate managers of CPAlead are in the business strictly for their customers. You can find them anytime during their standard hours via the publishers chatroom, email, toll-free number, and even chat handle! The affiliate managers uses chat protocols such as AIM, ICQ and MSN to give their publishers the availability of free support whenever they have a question or problem with their service. This is something many businesses fail to provide, but CPAlead has not failed. I have had a personal problem with my account and earnings that my affiliate manager was unable to resolve,
    but he actually took the time to contact his boss, or the CEO of CPAlead to resolve the problem for me. Needless to say, unbelievable positive outcomes were met!
JOIN HERE

burst
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

http://www.nlpy.net

Back to top Go down

How to make money with CPAlead Empty Re: How to make money with CPAlead

Post by jkale Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:02 pm

How to make money with CPAlead Lol How to make money with CPAlead Icon_rr How to make money with CPAlead Icon_king How to make money with CPAlead Icon_queen How to make money with CPAlead Icon_jokercolor How to make money with CPAlead Icon_bounce How to make money with CPAlead Affraid How to make money with CPAlead Kopfschuettel How to make money with CPAlead Herz Hey I joined from your link How to make money with CPAlead Icon_lol
jkale
jkale
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Money is Cool How to make money with CPAlead Icon_exclaim
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.pokingeye.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curt Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 am

You didn't make $9,600 in a month, quit lying yourself. You ripped this article word for word from:
http://itscurt.com/2010/04/25/cpalead-com-incentive-cpa-network-how-i-got-9600-in-a-month/
http://whycpalead.com/8/how-i-got-9600-in-a-month/

I suggest you remove your pubid from your referral link before CPAlead staff looks into it.

Curt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down