Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to recieve traffic from Social Networks like - Digg, Twitter, Facebook

2 posters

Go down

How to recieve traffic from Social Networks like - Digg, Twitter, Facebook Empty How to recieve traffic from Social Networks like - Digg, Twitter, Facebook

Post by monochromatic Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:38 am

I have read and know that a lot of people recieve a lot of traffic from Socia Networks like Twitter, Digg, Facebook.

But I don't get more than 2 or 3 visitors daily to my sites - do you know how to recieve traffic from these socia Networks ?
monochromatic
monochromatic
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

How to recieve traffic from Social Networks like - Digg, Twitter, Facebook Empty Re: How to recieve traffic from Social Networks like - Digg, Twitter, Facebook

Post by Elizabeth Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 am

You need to use feedburner for your feeds and socialize your feed with a twitter account, this will automate the publication of your tweets i.e your site's new content. Then add a twitter account with your facebook and facebook with digg as well. Then create pages on facebook for your site.Download a firefox addon ADD THIS, and with its help whenever you publish a new content on your site just digg it or add on your facebook page via just one click from the "add this" add on.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum