Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm interested in referral for referral.

3 posters

Go down

I'm interested in referral for referral. Empty I'm interested in referral for referral.

Post by letusmakecash Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm new to ref4ref so I can sign up for many sites except neobux and clicksia. I guess if you're interested just reply back in this thread. I want to get referrals for this site http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1263477853 and I want to be up my trustworthiness factor.
Thanks.

Last edited by letusmakecash on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

letusmakecash

Back to top Go down

I'm interested in referral for referral. Empty Re: I'm interested in referral for referral.

Post by mamarutza Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:06 pm

For neobux and clicksia is hard to find refs . But it worth to try it I'm interested in referral for referral. Icon_wink
mamarutza
mamarutza
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

I'm interested in referral for referral. Empty Re: I'm interested in referral for referral.

Post by letusmakecash Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:10 pm

I'm trying to get referrals for http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1263477853

letusmakecash

Back to top Go down

Post by mamarutza Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:27 pm

I see you edited your post I'm interested in referral for referral. Icon_wink , now it's understandable what you want .
mamarutza
mamarutza
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by letusmakecash Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:07 am

Yes, to make it more understandable. Can you help me?

letusmakecash

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkums Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:11 am

I can join as your referral if you can sign up at http://www.treasuretrooper.com/nikkums and be active and complete Cash Offers.

nikkums
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by letusmakecash Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Nikkums I am signing up for yours right now and thanks.

letusmakecash

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkums Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 pm

I signed up for Points2Shop on Feb 20th, as huggabug, and let me tell you, I LOVE THAT SITE! It's just like my site, except yours is like the advanced version that shows which offers are really approving the best and such. I shop on Amazon all the time, so it was really works for me lol.

As for Treasure Trooper, I need to know what you ID number is. You can find this by logging in, clicking My Profile, and then your ID number will be located at the top of the page.

It's showing I have 4 new referrals, but it hasn't shown any of them as active since I got them. To be active you have to do a Cash Offer, click Done, play the Pearl Game, and then it has to go from Pending Offers to Cash Offers.

nikkums
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down