Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you do for Valentines day?

+2
monochromatic
Queen
6 posters

Go down

What did you do for Valentine's day?

What did you do for Valentines day? I_vote_lcap0%What did you do for Valentines day? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What did you do for Valentines day? I_vote_lcap20%What did you do for Valentines day? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
What did you do for Valentines day? I_vote_lcap0%What did you do for Valentines day? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What did you do for Valentines day? I_vote_lcap20%What did you do for Valentines day? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

What did you do for Valentines day? Empty What did you do for Valentines day?

Post by Queen Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:00 am

I love youHAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYI love you

I can't explain it in words how amazing it was all, he welcomed me in his apartment, he had roses ,chocolates, dvds of movies i like, we watched them ,ordered pizza and other things, got drunk and you know what happened later, hehe Very Happy
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

So tell me how was it for all of you flower

Queen
Queen
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

What did you do for Valentines day? Empty Re: What did you do for Valentines day?

Post by monochromatic Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:43 am

It's too early to say what i did as I am still making up my my mind about what to
do and whom to choose What did you do for Valentines day? Icon_cool
My pockets are empty and all the girls i know are those which are expensive to carry What did you do for Valentines day? Icon_neutral

They spin me round and round and round What did you do for Valentines day? Icon_arrow
monochromatic
monochromatic
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

What did you do for Valentines day? Empty Re: What did you do for Valentines day?

Post by hotidiot Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 am

REALLY ???

I just slept with all the things in my mind and it was much better
hotidiot
hotidiot
Subscriber
Subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 am

we celebrated a lil early coz he had a flight to glasgow next day early morning Very Happy
Queen
Queen
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 am

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.pokingeye.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdt Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:02 am

I beat a cat so bad she lost all her hair
kurdt
kurdt
Subscriber
Subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 am

kurdt wrote:I beat a cat so bad she lost all her hair

lol!
lol
lol
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum