Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviews of core i7 and core i5

4 posters

Go down

Reviews of core i7 and core i5 Empty Reviews of core i7 and core i5

Post by Admin Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:54 am

0:31Reviews of core i7 and core i5 ImageviewGoodness gracious great of fire... can you believe it has been nearly a year ago since Intel released the dazzling Core i7 series? What an instant hit directly from the start they were. The problem with Core i7 however is that it is a slightly expensive , especially in combination with X58 chipset based motherboards.. also your average X58 will set you back a good 250 USD alone, add to that the cheapest 289 USD'ish Core i7 920 processor and then well, you'd still need to build the rest of the PC.So while Core i7 started to dominate and glorify the top enthusiast segment of the , in the past year the mainstream to high-end
segment was left alone. The current Core 2 Duo and Quad processors are plenty competitive and as such Intel simply did not introduce new processors and motherboard chipsets. For me as a technology journalist
that was a weird thing to see. Was Intel in a comfort zone? Did they want to sit out the economic crisis or just maximize the Core 2 series revenue stream? We'll never really know but it certainly took a very long time before we noticed some new products.Meanwhile, facing the same economic crisis and haunted by a processor bug, AMD had to readapt, refocus, redesign and reintroduce their Phenom series processors. Boy what rough water they had to sail, as right after the TLB bug was fixed, the economy crashed. But hats off to them, ever since the beginning of 2009 AMD started to sell Phenom II processors that were finally able to complete with chipzilla's processors, and with good success. And that is important as the market could never function properly without some kind of competition.Today the turn goes back to Intel. They are introducing the P55 motherboard chipset and no less than three new Nehalem based Lynnfield processors, with many more to follow in the upcoming months. Today's product releases are targeted at
the higher segment of the mainstream market, what you read about today can hardly be called cheap or 'very' affordable, with one exception.
Two out of the three Lynnfield processors introduced today are actually positioned and classified in the Core i7 range of processors, and just one processor is an actual Core i5 series processor.They all have several key features in common. They come with a lovely 95
Watt TDP, are Nehalem (Core i7 family architecture) based and yes...they come with that new much discussed package on Socket LGA 1156.
Yeah chaps, we have a lot to talk about and to show you, of course. We'll separate the P55 motherboard chipset and the three new processors into two articles, this article will cover Core i7 870, Core i7 860 and Core i5 750. Another article will cover the P55 chipset and
overclocking experience with an MSI motherboard and then later this week more reviews on P55
motherboards from names like ASUS, Gigabyte and ECS.
So with that said, let us quickly head on over
to the next page where we'll start off with this processor review article. Hihooo Lynnfield, here we come...

For more Reviews of 20 pages and core i5 750 clickReviews of core i7 and core i5 Imageview

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.pokingeye.com

Back to top Go down

Reviews of core i7 and core i5 Empty Re: Reviews of core i7 and core i5

Post by centbux Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:18 pm

OOO, aiwant thi , but cool is oly i7 , Do you buy me this? Very Happy

centbux
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by harpreethappy Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Core i7 is the no. one . Its great. I like it very much. Hope i get it soon.

thanks

harpreethappy

Back to top Go down

Post by jkale Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Thank you for the detailed reviews, though not in your own words.
I really searched many sites, but all seemed to just copy the official page from intel, but it is the best one that I have read yet, Thanks admin Reviews of core i7 and core i5 Icon_biggrin

CLICK ON THE TEXT ABOVE THE IMAGE TO READ THE PAGE REVIEW
jkale
jkale
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum