Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial

+2
jkale
Marilyn
6 posters

Go down

How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial Empty How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial

Post by Marilyn Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:18 pm

How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free

You would have read information on different other sites like how to get thousands of visitors to your site for free, every minute and everyday.But those sites actually try to sell their own products instead of telling you the truth to get traffic, like I am doing for example now, I got you as a visitor. I conned you actually with some worthless shyt that I am gonna present to you.If you are still interested please read Very Happy I love you

This tutorial is for people who are ready to give less time but will get very effective results. you must be ready to experiment with your old ways of getting a lil traffic before you read further.

So I assume that you are already a little smart and you have your site listed on google,msn, yahoo etc. If not CLICK HERE

Ok, read it lazyasz

1. Torrents :

First method to get traffic from torrents:

Yes they are a great way of getting traffic to your site, either add a description of torrent on some page of your website, if you have blog or sites like that and when you describe your torrent for others to download, simply tell them to read more about the torrent here( I mean write the address of your site )

Now, why would they download your torrent, and which torrents to upload?
Just go to rapidshare or uploading. com and see what are top 100 downloads and you will find people are downloading softwares from opera to winrar to small games to windows7 and others, but you choose small files to upload.I am giving examples of rapidshare and uploading.com and telling you to upload torrent lol!

That's just an example to get to know which are the top downloads.
Read this to know, how to create a torrent

Second method to get traffic from torrents :

This one I can't tell you in open in front of all these people, for that read the small pdf, be prepared to experiment. I haven't written this pdf. I have found it from somewhere and it is a part of my collection.It has 20 images and 10 lines. I am not selling anything in it also.By this you can monetize as well as get thousand of visitors to your site daily. It has payment proofs as well.

DOWNLOAD

Upload a video to youtube :

wtf, how can this be for lazyasz.From where do I get the camers , codecs and all that stuff.
Oh man that was a thing of past. Now you just download this free software and it will do all here only, you don't need to get up and go anywhere.

Now why youtube to get the traffic :

YouTube has become an amazing way to generate free traffic to your site. Just like a website, you can optimize your videos for the YouTube surfers who use the search feature.

Just as someone could type in "golfing tips" in Google.com and find your site, they can do the same with your videos on YouTube.

How?

Because you can enter a title and keywords for every video you submit and this information helps people find your video when they do a YouTube search.

More and more people use YouTube every single day and this can funnel quite a bit of traffic to your video... especially if the video is done well.

And not only can you capitalize on targeted YouTube traffic, but you can entertain your own site's audience by embedding your video into your web pages by simply copying and pasting the provided code.

DOWNLOAD

ADD THIS :

Add this is a firefox plugin that paste links and contents to 50 plus social networks and communities from just a half click. Any change you make on your web, post that to twitter and facebook or digg and all.It's the easiest and everytime you will post on twitter you will see 40 plus people have come to your site, unless you have less followers.

How to get these followers on twitter, on other networks you can just add them manually( they are called friends)
And create a fanpage on facebook also.

So here,it is free for few days and they add many Click here

AUTO Traffic exchange : sorry this will only increase the number of visitors and ranking of your site but no sales.

Yes, you are right many auto traffic exchanges don't even fly a fly to your way. But the listed[s] here do.
The best Autosurfvisit.com - 15,000 hits everyday to your site!
1. 247autohits
2.autosurfmax
3. simplyautohits
4 .20dollarsurf

How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial Banner7

Manual traffic exchanges :

1. EasyHits4U
2. hit2hit
3. Webmaster Quest
4. fastfreeway
5. TrafficG
6. ts25
7. trafficswarm
8. 247traffic Pro
9. trafficwitch
10. hitsboosterpro

6 .
LINK Referral

Do you have a blog, website, personal page or affiliate link?

- Receive 100's of authentic, quality, targeted visitors per day.
- Receive valuable written visitor feedback.
- Network with 250,000+ of your peers.
- Get it all free of charge.
register now.

Pingler

I say : It is a pinging facility to ping your website on a large number, and people will visit.

They say :
It allows you to ping over 90 sites with a single submission. You can even add more ping services to the list if you know of more that you would like to use, but currently we have 92 available.

Let us know what you think and anything you may like to see us add, remove, or enhance. All suggestions are welcome and much appreciated!

Free Cassified ads

Free classified ads are important for giving intial boost to any small internet business. We provide free ads in association with adland classifieds. Please select appropriate category below to submit your ad. We have most complete and affordable advertising and business solution packages for small business and home enterpreneurs.

As part of Advanced Advertising Package you receive:

* 1,500 credits every month on targeted network + extra 500 if you use our offer now.
* 1,500 banner/text ad impression credits to display your ads on top of our pages.
* Submissions to 680,000 search directories each month.
* Automatically renewed ad (every hour) on one of the top visited Classified site.
* Free e-book on successful minisites with resell rights (Value $75.95 USD).
* Free access to e-book by Chris Gibson "Email Ads Of Gold".
* Free access to Killersafelist.co

GO

Your Mail signature

Yes, instead of sending spam messages to thousands of people including me this side and you on that side. Don't listen to them that it is the best way to advertise and make them rich.It is a good way, though and we can do it this way, add a few lines and a link about your website in your signature and those who will read your mails will also get to know about your site in a good way, not some annoying bs.

FORUMS & BOLGS

Forums have emerged as a source of information sharing and socializing. Forums are giving the entire world an opportunity to express their views or ideas.
So post on forums, this forum's few sections are available for that.Or post on other forums and if possible make your own blog.

11. Yahoo Answers

Yes, that's one of the best ways to get traffic to your way, just answer
some questions and include your link if it's relevant to include for a
particular question and you will see thousands of traffic to your way
every month.

12. Instantbuzz
If you are trying all that and want even more try this as well

Link Market

Here you can exchange links with others to get traffic, you choose with
whom to exchange links as per the match you find with your site.

Banner Exchange

Exchange
banners instead of links if you have enough space left after those ad
banners other widgets and all

15. Viral Traffic
I would not
really do it, as I haven't as well yet, but their way of explaining
things that how to get traffic is quite logical, try it as a last
option.

How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial Fwebtraffic468x60-1

How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial Fv468x60-100

Oh, absolutely no need to stand up, carry on and have fun. Happy Visitors to your website Like a Star @ heaven

- This content and pdf have copyrights, courtesy deviantart.com
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Marilyn
Marilyn
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial Empty Re: How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial

Post by jkale Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Great tutorial, but why you telling all this for free, you could sell this info Basketball
jkale
jkale
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial Empty Re: How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial

Post by monochromatic Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:56 pm

wow, you can't ask for any better info on getting traffic to site for free How to get traffic to your website free, real visitors, absolutely free - Tutorial Icon_cheers
monochromatic
monochromatic
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by mamarutza Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:06 am

It's well known that traffic exchanges don't bring targeted visitors, I can tell you, I was surfing earlier on a traffic exchange but if you ask me what sites I surfed.... I have no idea , and I'm sure most of the surfers are in the same boat.
So the best way to bring traffic is to find really interested visitors .
Post in related forums, blogs is a good idea, youtube too, and I can mention here also Yahoo answers , all depends on what kind of site or blog you have.
Banner exchange and link exchange with related sites is good also.
But the content of a site is what really keeps the visitors and make them to return.
mamarutza
mamarutza
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by popeye Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Thank you for this useful info Very Happy
popeye
popeye
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:22 am

Here On this Page I have found very useful info, go check it, CLICK HERE
Marilyn
Marilyn
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 04, 2010 4:21 pm

The best Autosurfvisit.com
- 7,000 hits everyday to your site!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.pokingeye.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down