Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country)

+5
Dragonmikoo
Marilyn
EMS
ijbank
kurdt
9 posters

Go down

Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Empty Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country)

Post by kurdt Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 am

How to Validate a PayPal Account using Neteller

I get validated my account with this method. It’s like using a virtual card but free of charge. Everybody can do this. It’s valid for all country

1) Register in http://neteller.com with true information. Must match your PayPal account information.

2) Validate your Neteller account. You must send scans of ID, and one utility bill with your name and full adress. Takes one week or less to get the validation if everything is ok.

3) Once you get activated, login into your Neteller account and click on “Net+ Virtual Card” link. There you will find an option to activate the virtual card. This is usually instant if you have done everything right. You can open the “Web Version” or download the “Desktop Version”. Both are the same. Once open you’ll see this nice virtual card:

Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) 1697543352

There you have the number, expiration date and CVC. The play button generates a new card, and the trash can destroys the current card. You can use it whenever you want.
NOTE: you can get a real debit card too. You can use it on ATM’s. It’s free and comes in 20 days. But be careful… it has an “inactivity fee” of $3 x month

4) Well, this is the more difficult part... How to charge your Neteller account? You have some options:

> Bank Transfer (minimun to deposit: $30)
> EverestPoker Method (minimun to deposit: $10) [Moneybookers, Paysafecard, Click2Pay]
> Whit my help (this will cost you $7)

Let’s me explain the “EverestPoker” method. This will work only if you have money on Moneybookers, Paysafecard or Click2Pay. Only works with EverestPoker because is the only poker room wich allows to deposit with one method and withfraw with another.
All you have to do is register go to http://everestpoker.com , download the room, register a real money account, and deposit $11. Then play some 10cent tables to conceal, but always let 10$ in your balance. Then request a cashout, select “Neteller” and withdraw thes $10 (is the minimun withdraw allowed). Wait 2 days, and you will get the money in your Neteller account.

However, if doesn’t want to join EverestPoker, or don’t have money on Moneybookers, Paysafecard or Click2Pay. I can help you sending you the $3 ($1.95 + $1) needed for Validation. You have to send me $9 to my PayPal account. Then i will send you $3 to your Neteller account. Why $9? Well… PayPal has fees, about $0.60+ for this transacition, Neteller has fees, $1 for peer to peer transfers. We have $1.60 + $3 = $4.60. The other $4.40 is what i charge you to do this transaction.
I charge you that money because i didn’t use my Neteller’s debit card for a long time, if i put money on my account, it will automatically discount me about $15 (inactivity fee for 6 months). So maybe with this i’ll be covered Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Icon_cool

5) Use the Virtual Card, get validated and PayPal will give back you $1.95

Well, I hope this help someone.
If you have any question, please post here or send me a PM.
If you want me to transfer the money to your account, PM me.

Suggestion :

Neobux pays through neteller, just register at Neobux
and earn just by viewing ads. And when you have to cashout just do it through Neobux to Neteller Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Icon_biggrin
kurdt
kurdt
Subscriber
Subscriber

Back to top Go down

Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Empty Re: Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country)

Post by ijbank Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 am

I just know that Neteller card can be used for verify Paypal account.

Thank you for your information.

ijbank
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Empty Re: Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country)

Post by EMS Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 am

That's a smart way, but it will probably takes at least a month.
Thanks for the info

EMS
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by ijbank Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:01 am

One thing that I found about Neteller. It's not available for my country Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Icon_sad

ijbank
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by EMS Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 am

There's another way to active your PayPal account, but there's a fee Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Icon_sad

EMS
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdt Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 am

EMS wrote:There's another way to active your PayPal account, but there's a fee Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Icon_sad

which way, you are talking about, would you like to explain ?
kurdt
kurdt
Subscriber
Subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:48 pm

ijbank wrote:One thing that I found about Neteller. It's not available for my country Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Icon_sad

Where do you live?
Marilyn
Marilyn
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmikoo Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 am

Says that The "United States of America" is

• NETELLER accounts are not currently available
    for residents of this country.
Dragonmikoo
Dragonmikoo
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by jkale Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 am

what, they have strange issues. I mean generally you see any site favouring US,UK and Australian people.

You guys must have done something really crazy with them,lol.
jkale
jkale
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchoX Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 pm

u can transfer it from neteller to your bank ? Dont understand your topic sorry Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Fresse

ArchoX
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by hotidiot Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 am

ArchoX wrote:u can transfer it from neteller to your bank ? Dont understand your topic sorry Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Fresse

Do you have a verified paypal account?
hotidiot
hotidiot
Subscriber
Subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchoX Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 am

hotidiot wrote:
ArchoX wrote:u can transfer it from neteller to your bank ? Dont understand your topic sorry Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Fresse

Do you have a verified paypal account?

neteller verified it no ?

ArchoX
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by EMS Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:38 am

kurdt wrote:
EMS wrote:There's another way to active your PayPal account, but there's a fee Activate your PayPal account with Neteller (works for all country) Icon_sad

which way, you are talking about, would you like to explain ?

Well I meant VCC (Virtual Credit Card) I think you already know it

EMS
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by hotidiot Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:52 pm

HE was talking about eskimos who validate their paypal account, by catching fishes
hotidiot
hotidiot
Subscriber
Subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:46 pm

hotidiot wrote:

HE was talking about eskimos who validate their paypal account, by catching fishes

lol!
lol
lol
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down