Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 cent click sites (three different sites)

4 posters

Go down

3 cent click sites (three different sites) Empty 3 cent click sites (three different sites)

Post by bobbylemke Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 am

There are three fairly new sites out there and each pay out three cents per click. They all have forums on their sites to help sort out any question/concerns. The sites are based in the UK and are open to members from the United States and Canada. I'm not positive what the other countries are. Here are the sites listed below, they are NON-REF links.

clicksvista.com

quidscorner.com

dollars4clix.com

Any questions may be posted in this thread and I will try me best to answer them. Again, you can also check the forums on the sites. Also, each time you login BE SURE to delete cookies otherwise your clicks WILL NOT be credited.

bobbylemke

Back to top Go down

3 cent click sites (three different sites) Empty Re: 3 cent click sites (three different sites)

Post by Marilyn Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:43 am

Thank you bobbylemke, for letting us know about these sites 3 cent click sites (three different sites) Icon_biggrin
Marilyn
Marilyn
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

3 cent click sites (three different sites) Empty Re: 3 cent click sites (three different sites)

Post by deiviuxs21 Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:41 am

Thanks for the sites. Might check them out some day.. Smile

deiviuxs21
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by EMS Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:39 am

Gonna check 'em out, thanks mate

EMS
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down