Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High CPM for publishers - High CPM for Adult Publishers

3 posters

Go down

High CPM for publishers - High CPM for Adult Publishers Empty High CPM for publishers - High CPM for Adult Publishers

Post by Admin Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 pm

I have used many advertisers on my general sites, forums and adult sites, some want high pageviews and unique visitors and some have uncommon payment methods.

But here is one I like, that pays high and always on time , even if your site is facebook king

What you need to do ?

1. Sign up here, at adbrite - CLICK HERE

Or click the banner Below

High CPM for publishers - High CPM for Adult Publishers 120x60-1-red

2. Once you sign up on adbrite you can login at Backlabel ads with the same username and password.

So you can show the ads on your General sites from Adbrite Plus Adult sites from Blacklabelads :trick:

:pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

And you can also sell the unsold inventory by putting the code in adbrite ad code management of your ad zone. :yeye:

Payments via check, paypal, wire transfer, etc
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.pokingeye.com

Back to top Go down

High CPM for publishers - High CPM for Adult Publishers Empty Re: High CPM for publishers - High CPM for Adult Publishers

Post by Elizabeth Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:03 am

Thank you, I tried others but they don't let you earn never, Adbrite or blacklabel ads seems good High CPM for publishers - High CPM for Adult Publishers Icon_smile
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

High CPM for publishers - High CPM for Adult Publishers Empty Re: High CPM for publishers - High CPM for Adult Publishers

Post by monochromatic Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:00 pm

High CPM popunder advertising network for publishers

High CPM for publishers - High CPM for Adult Publishers 300x250

monochromatic
monochromatic
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum