Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My journey to know, NEOBUX king of queens

Go down

My journey to know, NEOBUX king of queens Empty My journey to know, NEOBUX king of queens

Post by Admin Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 am

I came to know about this site when I downloaded some torrent. It was like some advertisement of some guy about the PTC's he has joined. what is PTC ? how to make paypal account and get referrals.
I entered the world of PTC from there. At first I didn't give neobux any attention because as a beginner I didn't find the ad display page of neobux huge enough to be explored, so I clicked on sites only which offered 10 or 20 sites like bux.to and so on and others. And even discontinued clicking at neobux.
But I soon found out that whether these sites make it impossible for you to earn the min. amount to cashout impossible to achieve like 50$ for bux.to or they don't pay at all. As an standard member I was so disappointed that I stopped clicking everywhere(all sites PTC I mean).
But as searched net slowly and went to forums even when to search other things I found people praising neobux and how it works. It pays instantly and it has a better and bigger scope for an online investment. then I started clicking again and searched neobux forum ans soon got my first 2$ on net. It was then that I realized that neobux is the best. All offer sites and stuff sites are for kids. MLM never get active members and almost 300% out of 20 are scam.

Thank you
Hope you earn BIG on net Idea
Good luck (:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.pokingeye.com

Back to top Go down