Ronie_iz_BaD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy google adsense accounts - I am selling adsense account

+2
Admin
S.T.D
6 posters

Go down

Buy google adsense accounts -  I am selling adsense account Empty Buy google adsense accounts - I am selling adsense account

Post by S.T.D Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi Friend!!

First of all I would like to Congratulate you for realizing the importance of Google

Adsense. Otherwise you would not be searching various ways to get approval from

Google Adsense Team.

Your Search To Get Approval Could Be For Various Reasons-

1)You must be very new to Google Adsense.

2) You must have violated Adsense's terms of services by clicking your own ads..

Genuine Google Adsense Account For 4$ only. Just mail me earnmoney9421@gmail.com and we will walk through.

S.T.D

Back to top Go down

Buy google adsense accounts -  I am selling adsense account Empty Re: Buy google adsense accounts - I am selling adsense account

Post by Admin Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Is it ok to buy such accounts, and if one aint allowed to have a google adesnse account from google, who are you to allow him for his website, just asking.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.pokingeye.com

Back to top Go down

Buy google adsense accounts -  I am selling adsense account Empty Re: Buy google adsense accounts - I am selling adsense account

Post by hotidiot Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:34 pm

You will only earn 99$ before you reach 100 and then you account will be closed. I read it somewhere that google employees get 100$ Bonus for cancelling such adsense accounts.
hotidiot
hotidiot
Subscriber
Subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by popeye Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:02 am

hotidiot wrote:You will only earn 99$ before you reach 100 and then you account will be closed. I read it somewhere that google employees get 100$ Bonus for cancelling such adsense accounts.

It's your right to be richer, if you are already rich Buy google adsense accounts -  I am selling adsense account Fresse
popeye
popeye
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by burst Mon May 24, 2010 5:52 am

I tried making at least 5 sites but google don't allow me an adsense account.Where do i go, I mean what to do ?

burst
Senior memberz
Senior memberz

http://www.nlpy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:23 am

Its not possible to buy such accounts and moreover the address listed in google adsense forthe owner of the account is also a setback if you are looking to buy such an acount.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 am

burst wrote:I tried making at least 5 sites but google don't allow me an adsense account.Where do i go, I mean what to do ?

You need to add some content to your site, get a good alexa rank and at least a PR of 2 and write in google adsense forum as well, they will tell you then what you miss before they accept you in google adsense Buy google adsense accounts -  I am selling adsense account Icon_cool
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Memberz
Memberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down